Exclusive Partners' Tour
VIP Vatican, Private Sistine Chapel & Secret Rooms Tour
What makes this tour unique?
See the Vatican Museums as few have ever seen them before on our new, special access, VIP Vatican tour. This exclusive tour (the only one of its kind currently offered by any tour operator) takes you into an empty Sistine Chapel after it closes and visits fascinating sections of the museums normally locked to the general public.
Join us as we explore the secret rooms of the Vatican and unearth treasures untold. It’s bound to be the highlight of any visit to Rome!
- You’ll enjoy 30 precious minutes inside an empty Sistine Chapel after closing time when your tour group and guide will be the only people inside!
- Many doors to magnificent rooms inside the Vatican Museums are usually closed to visitors. This tour brings you behind those doors to see the Vatican Museums as few ever do.
- This tour is normally reserved for VIPs, world leaders and Hollywood stars. For the first time ever we are making this tour available to you but spots and tickets are limited so book now!
Can’t decide which tour to choose? Find the tour that ticks your boxes on our tour comparison page. Click here!
For too many visitors the Sistine Chapel is an anticlimax – hectic, crowded and out of bounds for tour guides. See this magnificent work of art in the light it deserves on this exclusive tour. With us you’ll avoid the crowds, gaining access to the chapel after it has closed to the public. The only people inside the room will be your intimate group of 10* people on average and your English-speaking guide. What’s more, unlike the usual group tour where guides are not permitted to speak inside the chapel, your guide will have a full 30 minutes to take you through Michelangelo’s masterpiece, pointing out the highlights and explaining the significance behind one of the world’s greatest works of art.
But there’s more to this tour than the Sistine Chapel. Throughout our time at the Vatican Museums we travel with a Vatican guard who unlocks doors and lifts ropes for us, giving us the opportunity to see parts of this incredible and sacred collection that few visitors will ever see.
But there’s more to this tour than the Sistine Chapel. Throughout our time at the Vatican Museums we travel with a Vatican guard who unlocks doors and lifts ropes for us, giving us the opportunity to see parts of this incredible and sacred collection that few visitors will ever see. On an average day we’ll see the famous Bramante Staircase and the precious Niccoline Chapel – a secret chapel within the walls of the Vatican with frescoes that pre-date Michelangelo’s.
Our tour schedule and stops are ever changing and adapting so you never know what experiences this exclusive tour will offer. We will however, always visit the classic sites covered by our regular tours – from the Raphael Rooms to the Pinecone Courtyard, Apollo Belvedere and many in between.
Tickets for this tour are extremely limited and are sure to go fast so book now to avoid disappointment!
- Tour exclusively in English
- Groups of only 10 people on average
- 30 minute guided visit in the Sistine Chapel after it has closed to the public
- Skip the Line access & entrance ticket to the Vatican Museums (€19 value)
- Headsets where necessary
- Access to rooms normally closed to the public
*While our groups may occasionally encounter a small group accompanied by the clergy or Vatican Officials in the Sistine Chapel, there will never be any other tour groups present.
Need more info first? Click here to check out our FAQ.
|Operating Days:||Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri, Sat
|Starting Time:||03:15 PM
per child (6-18)
for kids 3 & under