No Wait Access:
Private Vatican Museums & Sistine Chapel Tour
What makes this tour unique?
Explore the wonders of the Vatican Museums and St. Peter's Basilica on a Private Vatican Tour without the hassle of a tour group or the bother of waiting in line. With your own dedicated English-speaking tour guide you’ll find answers to all your questions as you delve into the heart of the world’s smallest country and its most incredible art collection.
- Personalized visit to the Vatican City
- No Wait Access entrance to the Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel & St. Peter's Basilica.
- Articulate and expert English-speaking tour guides make sure your experience is unforgettable
- Traveling with your own private guide, your tour will be unique and tailored to suit your needs and interests.
Can’t decide which tour to choose? Find the tour that ticks your boxes on our tour comparison page. Click here!
Accompanied by an expert English-speaking guide, you will enjoy an intimate, personalized tour of the Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel, which were originally meant for the sole enjoyment of the Pope. This lavish, intricate labyrinth is composed of 2000 rooms that stretch over almost 9 miles. They say that if you spend 60 seconds looking at every item it would take you 12 years to see everything. Your guide will open your eyes to the beauty and secrets hidden within the masterpieces lining these rooms.
Our Private Vatican Tour skips the long lines that snake around the block, entering the Vatican Museums with no hassle by a separate tour entrance, leaving ample time to appreciate the Sistine Chapel and Raphael's Rooms.
After the Vatican Museums, we'll access St. Peter's Basilica without having to wait in line again. Your guide will provide you with a detailed description of the Basilica from outside before leaving you to explore this incredible monument in your own time and at a pace that suits you.
Knowledgeable, enthusiastic and articulate English-speaking tour guides will cater specifically to you and make your private visit to Vatican City a unique and unforgettable experience. For modified itineraries and larger groups, please contact our Customer Care team by filling in the form on our contact page.
- No Wait Access Entrance to the Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel
- Vatican Museums Entrance Ticket & all Reservation Fees (€19.00 value)
- Private English Speaking Guide
* For hotel pick-up and private tours in languages other than English or Spanish please contact us by filling in the form on the contact page.
Need more info first? Click here to check out our FAQ.
|Operating Days:||Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri, Sat
|Starting Time:||9:00 AM, 10:00 AM & 2:30 PM
for the first 2 people
+ €80,00 per extra adult
Infants up to 5 years of age travel for free and do not require a reservation.