No Wait Access:
Semi-Private Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel Tour
Sale Save €7,50
What makes this tour unique?
If you are looking for a way to ensure your visit to the Vatican City is a special occasion, consider our No Wait Access: Semi-Private Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel Tour.
- No Wait Access access means you enter before the general public, when the museums are quieter. You never have to stand in line with the general public – not even for St. Peter’s Basilica, where you'll enter via a separate entrance.
- Not just anyone can enter ahead of the public as we can. As an officially licensed tour operator, we are accredited by the Vatican to not only skip waiting in the long lines but also to gain access as soon as the doors open – before the general public set foot inside!
- Semi-Private means small intimate groups of maximum 10 people.
- With us, you can be sure that your dedicated, fluent English-speaking tour guide will be professional and competent
Can’t decide which tour to choose? Find the tour that ticks your boxes on our tour comparison page. Click here!
Your guide will share the stories and secrets contained within the Museums' walls, pleasures originally meant for the exclusive enjoyment of the Pope. Experience Michelangelo’s famous Creation of Adam with your own eyes as you explore the Sistine Chapel and wander the Raphael Rooms in a more peaceful ambience.
After taking in the Museums, you will be introduced to St Peter's Basilica. With Skip the Line Access your group will get straight inside, avoiding long lines to enjoy a guided tour of the Basilica. Enjoy the incredible altar and Michelangelo’s masterpiece, La Pietà, among other highlights.
Visit all of the most important sights of Vatican City and more in the most relaxed and comfortable way with this unique No Wait Access: Semi-Private Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel Tour.
- Small, intimate groups of no more than 10 people
- No Wait Access and the crowds privileged entrance to the museums before the general public
- The Vatican Museums entrance ticket and all reservation fees (€19.00 value)
- Expert English-speaking tour guide
Need more info first? Click here to check out our FAQ.
|Operating Days:||Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri, Sat
|Starting Time:||08:10 AM
per child (6-18)
for kids 5 & under